saturday storms






 Saturdays are the best days. Other than waking up and knowing that the bathroom is waiting to be cleaned and the kitchen floors are ready to be scrubbed, it is my favorite. Cleaning gives me anxiety. So far this Saturday I have: re-vamped our living room (pictures to come), finally did laundry, cleaned the house, like real cleaning, and went to a friends bridal shower. It has been a busy day, but a productive one. 

Tonight my sister is hosting a bachelorette party at my house for one of our friends from college. Naturally, for her 'last fling before the ring" we had to go all out. With a "little black dress theme" and all things girly, tonight will be a success & you are never too old for party favors. 

For some reason, Saturdays are always better when they come with a storm.

 photo WhitePaper_zpsdc60d8d5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets hear it.